This fine motor activity set contains hole punch printables for the whole year. Use the fun, engaging printables to build hand strength, improve fine motor skills, and increase hand-eye coordination skills in your preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, or OT classroom.
You will need a standard hole punch to complete these activities.
The following pages are included:
- diamonds and rhombus
- rows of dots (2 pages/levels)
- make a heart
- apple trees
- construction vehicles
Note that the printables are black and white. Add some color by printing on brightly colored paper. Related Products
• Scissor Skills Activities | Fine Motor Preschool Cutting Practice for the Year
• Flowers Hole Punch Activity Counting Books | Spring Fine Motor & Math Activities
• Snowflake Templates for Winter Fine Motor Practice | Snowflake Scissor Skills
• Counting 1-10 Interactive Hole Punch Activity Counting Books