If you're a busy teacher or parent then these fine motor worksheets are for you
You already have enough to worry about. Let us take care of you with these fantastic fine motor activity worksheets to improve handwriting, focus, shape recognition, and sight words recognition.
This fine motor skills activities resource kit includes:
* Alphabet flash cards to trace with a white board marker or copy in a sand tray
* Shape outlines to decorate with small stickers or trace with a whiteboard marker
* Cutting worksheets to practice cutting on various shaped lines
* Tracing worksheets to practice tracing skills on various prewriting shaped lines
* Sight word flashcards to improve literacy while practicing fine motor skills
* Number flashcards to trace or roll play dough on to
* Use scissors to practice cutting skills
* Dab sight words, shapes or letters with a cotton tip and paint for a fun sensory activity
* Trace along lines and shapes with various tools - pencils, chalk, crayon
* Use worksheets as play mats for shaping clay or play dough
* Use flashcards as prompts to trace shapes in sand or rice
This resource kit includes over 25 pages of worksheets that will engage and improve fine motor skills of students struggling in your classroom.