Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
6.57 MB | 185 pages
Fine motor skills are important to develop, especially since many children are entering school with under-developed skills, which hinders many aspects of their learning.
This bundle includes 3 products that build Fine Motor Skills.
1. Hole Punch Math Activities: This product helps strengthen hand muscles all while working on important math concepts, making their learning fun and giving it a purpose.
* Collecting Data
* Sorting Data
* Graphing (2 activities included)
* Number Name Equivalents
* Odd and Even Numbers (3 activities included)
2. Scissor Skills: This product provides cutting practice opportunities for children ages 2 - 7 in a way that gradually increases the difficulty of each practice session. This is a no prep, print and go activity that makes teaching scissor skills easy for YOU!
This product provides teachers with 35 pages of scissor practice opportunities. Scissor tasks including snipping paper edges, straight lines, diagonal lines, wavy lines, zig zag lines, cutting shapes, cutting boxes to complete an activity, cutting around pictures in a large capacity, cutting around pictures in a small capacity and more!
3. Glue Practice: This product provides teachers with 75 resources you can share with students to help develop strength in the area of gluing all while having fun learning shapes, numbers, number order patterning, color words, ordinal vocabulary, and MORE!
To see previews to each of these products, please visit their individual links found below.
Hole Punch Math Activities: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Hole-Punch-Math-Activities-2409341