This product develops students’ fine motor skills needed for writing. Included in the product are two different fine motor skills building activities.
The first activity is a pincer grasp building game. It is called “Bead It”. In this game, players roll a die and transfer, using their thumb and index finger, beads to a thematic picture. At the end of the game, when all the pictures are filled with beads, each player counts their beads. The student with the most beads wins.
The second activity is called “Clip It”. Students will clip clothespins to a picture’s beginning sound or ending sound. They will also clip clothespins on a picture’s word.
· 6 unique game mats (6 in full color, 6 in partial color and 6 in black and white)
· 12 “Clip It” cards (2 cards per page) for beginning sounds
· 12 “Clip It” cards (2 cards per page) for ending sounds
· 12 “Clip It” cards (2 cards per page) for words
· 12 word cards (4 cards per page)
· One recording page for beginning sounds, one for ending sounds and one for words
· Self correcting visual answer keys (one for each “Clip It” card set)