I Can Cut with Scissors
* Keep scissors locked up or out of students' reach.
* Scissors are used only when sitting at the table with an adult.
* If students’ skills are emergent, they may require one to one assistance.
* Do not walk when holding your scissors
* Visual prompt for students to assist in proper placement of hands
* Suggested scissor variations
* Pre- and Post- assessment for beginning and ending of school year
* 4 point rubric
* Hawaii Preschool Content Standard
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!