Also included in
- This is THE MEGA TELETHERAPY RESOURCE YOU NEED TO SUPPORT YOUR STUDENTS THAT INCLUDES BOTH NO PRINT AND INCLUDES PRINTABLE RESOURCES TO MAKE PACKETS! No print resources (11 resources):12 weeks of teletherapy resources (6 resources)Weeks 13-18 of teletherapy for early elementary (1 resource) Warm up$120.00$183.00Save $63.00
- You NEED 150 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY resources for data tracking, fine motor skills, writing skills, visual motor skills, visual perceptual skills and sensory processing! This includes all my top sellers, and ALMOST my entire store. (I could only get 150 of my resources!) As a bonus file, you get ALL$500.00$711.00Save $211.00
Are you looking for easy set up for take home bags for fine motor and visual motor skills for preschool, kindergarten, special education and occupational therapy? This is perfect for teletherapy or distance learning or for providing your students with extra practice at home or centers in a classroom with MINIMAL materials that you probably already have in your therapy room or classroom. Put each of these activities into ziplock bags and a backpack or small boxes !
This is directions for 16 activities: 7 activities that need no extra supplies except printed sheets, paper, crayons, pencils and scissors. This also includes 9 activities that need minimal supplies (hole puncher, playdough, beads, coins, clothespins, tweezers, pom poms, crayons, small stickers, small container). This is a total of 16 activities. This includes one parents letter and directions for each activity. For each activity, you can tape the directions into a zip lock bag and put materials inside of the bag. This also includes a sample schedule. Some activities includes tips for helping children complete the task (ie: highlight the line for them to trace).
- Small letter to parents (page 4)
- Example schedule (page 5)
- Materials that are needed (page 6)
- Each activity comes with (pages 7-53)
- Activity cover page
- Pages you can print to go with the activities
ACTIVITIES / PAGES / WHAT YOU NEED FOR MATERIALS
- Hole punch pages (2 pages / 6 strips) – printed pages & hole punch
- Playdough face mats (2 pages / 8 mini mats) – printed pages & playdough
- Scissor strips (3 pages / 5 strips and 8 shapes) – printed pages & scissors
- Clothespin numbers (1 page /2 pictures) – printed pages & 8 clothespins
- Coloring pages (3 pages / 12 mini pictures) – printed pages & crayons/markers
- Tweezer sort page (2 pages) – printed pages & tweezers, pom pom/mini erasers
- Penny slides – printed pages & 1-2 pennies
- Finger soccer (1 page) – printed pages
- Sticker name (1 page) – printed pages & small stickers, markers or crayons
- Mazes (5 pages / 10 mini sheets) – printed pages & markers/crayons
- Beading – printed pages & string, beads
- Finger movement cards (2 pages / 2 cards) – printed pages
- Movement Cards (2 pages /8 cards) – printed pages
- Penny flip (1 page) – printed pages & 18 pennies
- Tracing pages (3 pages /15 strips) – printed pages & crayons/markers
- Finger play card (3 pages / 16 cards) – printed pages
AS A REMINDER, YOU WILL NEED TO PREP THE MATERIAL AND PRINT THE PDF, THIS IS AND DOES NOT INCLUDE HOLE PUNCH, PLAYDOUGH ETC.
If you love this product, please leave me feedback. If you find an error, or have a suggestion, please email me: EmpoweringOT@gmail.com I am happy to work with buyers to make them happy
As a reminder, this is only 1 personal license for the person who purchased this product and the students on the caseload / classroom. Please support your fellow therapist and direct others to purchase this product from my store. This cannot be posted on websites or other areas where multiple people can access this resource. You can directly email to students, put on secure website (ie: google classroom, schoology, showbie, etc). You cannot post to public website (blog, school website that is not password secure) or Facebook group (ie: files section) or other place where others can access for free. You cannot use this on commercial sites such as Outschool. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: By using this, you agree that this activity is not intended to replace the advice of a physician or occupational therapist. Information provided should not be used for diagnostic or training purposes. Please speak with your physician or OT if you have questions. Stop any activity if you are unsure about a child’s reaction or ability. You should discontinue anything if you do not know your child’s reaction or ability. Empowering OT takes no responsibility for how this is used.
Check out my teacher pay teacher store for more resources: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Empowering-Ot-By-Dr-R
I am a school occupational therapist who has a doctorate in occupational therapy. I work closely with special education and general education staff adapting material. This is where I get my inspiration for this material. I have used my materials with a variety of children with different disabilities including learning disabilities, dyslexia, autism, sensory processing disorder, ADD, ADHD, visual impairments, deaf/hard of hearing, cerebral palsy, down syndrome and more.
DISCLAIMER: By using this, you agree that this activity is not intended to replace the advice of a physician or occupational therapist. Information provided should not be used for diagnostic or training purposes. Please speak with your physician or OT if you have questions. Stop any activity if you are unsure about a child’s reaction or ability.