Fire Prevention Week 14 activities
Use these 14 activities to help the students learn about Fire Prevention.
1.Cut and paste activity. Sort the things that a firefighter says to stay away from to prevent fires.
2. Firefighter hat pattern. Students can color, cut and staple onto a sentence strip to make a hat.
3 .Foldable—Students can draw 3 things that a firefighter uses to do his job.
4 .Foldable—Students can draw 3 things that a firefighter tells you to do to stay away from harm. (Can also be used to sort out the three steps in case you catch fire.: stop, drop and roll.)
5. 3 step coloring sheet to Stop, drop and roll, to glue onto the firefighter’s foldable.
6. Complete the Sentence writing activity page using words from a key.
7. Sequencing Stop, Drop and Roll step coloring activity page.
8. Small Stop Drop and Roll folding booklet.
9. 2 My Escape Plan activity pages. 6 step on how to get out of your home in case of a fire. One activity has numbers to help students sequence out the plan and the other page does not to help students with critical thinking on their plan.
10. 2 math activity pages. 1) counting firefighter tools from numbers 1-5. 2) counting firefighter tools from numbers 6-10.
11.. Sentence writing activity page using words related to a firefighter’s work.
12. 2 coloring 8 pg readers: 1) 8 pg coloring decodable reader about how to plan your escape in case of a fire. 2). 8 pg coloring decodable reader about things that a firefighter uses to do his job.