his mini-packet can be used to introduce Fire Safety in an EASY, FUN, and FAST way. It includes activities to teach your students in a span of 2-3 days.
- 2 large color posters (8.5 x 11)
- a list of guided questions to glue on the back of the posters to promote class discussion
- 2 sets of small posters to teach fire drill rules and stop, drop and roll
-2 small b/w emergent reader (half sheet).
- firefighter and fire dog crafts: (pieces included for tracing or copying on color paper). Also, included are bulletin board titles: Our Heroes and Fire Safety RULES
-anchor chart to display fire safety rules (all pieces
included for easy assembling). Print-Cut- Laminate-DONE!!
-can - have - are pocket chart activity
-a variety of printables and writing sheets
***Please open the preview to see more of what is included.
This resource is part of our new series. These mini packets include
activities to teach special days/ holidays in a short amount of time.
Other mini-packets available:
First Days of School: Spanish
Community Helpers / Labor Day: Spanish
Grandparents Day: Spanish
Happy New Year: Spanish
Martin Luther King Jr: Spanish
Groundhog Day: Spanish
Donald Trump: Spanish
Abraham Lincoln: Spanish
George Washington: Spanish
• Johnny Appleseed
• Veterans Day
• Black History Month (Ruby Bridges)
• Valentine's Day
• Dental Health
• St. Patrick's Day
• Memorial Day
• Last Days of School