This Fire Safety
resource includes spatial concepts, fire safety picture cards, playdough mats, emergent reader counting 1-10 in both color and black line. Added new pages: patterning, hot not hot; roll & color; cut and trace lines, and label uniform parts. Also updated graphics and reformatted files for ease of use. (10/4/17)
* Find Domino the Fire Dog on 16 color task cards that can be used with large and small groups (repeated on 16 black/white cards). The spatial relationship concepts include:
above/below in (inside)/out (outside) behind/in front
over/under/on next to/beside between/in the middle
before/after to the left/to the right heavier/lighter
* Fire Safety Picture Cards (18 color, 18 black/white) for Memory, card games, character figures
* 4 color Fire Safety Play Mats
for use with playdough or play schemes
* a beginning Fire Safety reader, counting and coloring booklet. There are two versions: one in color for instruction and a blackline one for student use. Very little prep need - just print, cut, and staple.
The 11 pages include a cover and counting pages 1 through 10. Pictures are: fire truck, fire station, house on fire, fire fighters, hydrants, hoses, extinguisher, boots, axes, and helmets.
*Patterning pages: AB, AAB, ABB, ABC
* Hot not hot: match by cutting and gluing
* Roll & color: 2 pictures to use with one die - identify numbers 1-6 and 6 colors
* Cut and trace lines
* Label uniform parts by cutting and gluing labels to picture
Fire Safety Week is when we focus on emergency drills, prevention and safety information. In the USA, Fire Safety Week usually takes place in early October. But if your students are like mine, they enjoy talking about fire fighters all year long!
***** ***** ***** ***** *****
Fire Safety Write the Room
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your children /students so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches.
Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
I hope you and your children/students enjoy playing with these activities
Please follow me on social media for notices of new products, freebies, and sales.
PlayLearnTeach on Facebook
PlayLearnTeach on Instagram
PlayLearnTeach on Pinterest
PlayLearnTeach mailing list
fire safety, fire prevention, dramatic play, playdough mats, beginning readers