This Fire Safety resource contains 1 black and white poster for your children to color and complete as well as 7 colored fire safety posters to be used for discussion during your study of fire safety. Print the black and white poster from your copier on regular size paper or enlarge and print on larger paper for a larger poster. Have children fill in the boxes with words or drawings depending on their skill level.
Posters focus on the following fire safety discussions:
- What to do to prevent fires.
- In an emergency what should you dial?
- If you catch on fire you should..
- If there's a fire you should...
- Stop, Drop & Roll
- Change the Batteries in Your Smoke Detector
- Practice Exit Drills In the Home
- Stay Low and Go!
- What to do when there is a fire drill
Click here for the coordinating Fire Safety Mini-book.
You might also like these products:
If you like this product please consider following me to be notified of new products, sales, and freebies.
New products are 50% off for 48 hours.