Fire Safety Activities: "F is for Fire!" Fire Safety Word Work & Craft
Click the PREVIEW to see the goodies.
Since Fire Safety Month is in October I wanted to use that theme for my word work activities.
Since we do that daily, I try to keep things fresh by practicing our skills using a seasonal theme.
F is for Fire is packed with quick, easy & fun activities to engage your kiddos with.
The packet includes:
* An “F is for Fire” rip & tear craftivity,which helps strengthen those weak finger muscles.
Completed project make a colorful bulletin board
* A list of 42 words that contain the word fire. Choose which ones are appropriate for your kiddos, and have them write the words in alphabetical order on the black and white ladder, or stationery or worksheet.
I've included color copies of each to make a teacher's sample.
The list can be glued to the “F is for Fire” rip & tear craft.
* There’s also a “Please alphabetize these words:” poster. Use it on your whiteboard as a "header" then list the words you want your students to work on, underneath.
* The 16 pocket chart picture word cards, come in full color, along with matching bookmarks.
* A Trace, Write & Color “F is for Fire” flip booklet. There are 2 covers & 3 size options.
* A word find
* A “My Fire Safety Words” booklet and . . .
* A “How many words can you make using the letters in firefighters?” worksheet.
I’ve included an answer key with 188 words!
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, wishing you a happy and safe October.
Click here to see my other Fire Safety activities.
Come join the fun on Facebook for my exclusive FREEBIES & Giveaways.
Check out my educational Pinterest boards.
If you like these word work activities, you may also like the super creative Word Wizard packets, which specifically work on sight words.