• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
Fire Prevention Week is the second week of October. It is the perfect time to talk about fire safety! Use these adapted books to teach your students all about what to do and what not to do if there is a fire, as well as the steps in stop, drop, and roll.
*YOU GET 4 ADAPTED BOOKS*
What is included?
• FIRE SAFETY Level 1 - 12 page book with 2 comprehension questions (16 total Velcro answer pieces)
• FIRE SAFETY Level 2 - 12 page book with 7 comprehension questions (24 total Velcro answer pieces)
• FIRE SAFETY Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
• STOP DROP ROLL Level 1 - 6 page book with 3 comprehension questions (18 total Velcro answer pieces)
• STOP DROP ROLL Level 2 - 6 page book with 4 comprehension questions (26 total Velcro answer pieces)
• STOP DROP ROLL Paper comprehension tests (6 versions)
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Want to see a PREVIEW
? Grab a set of leveled, adapted readers for FREE here
Find more Adapted Books here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
• 4 Fire Safety Adapted Books
• Fire Safety Interactive Notebook Lapbook
• Fire Drill Adapted Books
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!