Jackie's Crafts can be used in many ways! As Crafts, Activities, and Books!
1. As a full activity using the whole template - make your own mini books!
2. As a writing activity only
3. As a simple drawing/sentences craftivity for very young learners (use the last blank page and cover, then have students write and draw pictures)
1. Choose your pages. There are a variety of options ranging from pre-made pages or pages that students can fill-in themselves.
2. Print the template, and then fill out the information on the pages.
3. Then color, cut out, and paste or staple the pages together at the top.
Send them home with the students or mount on your bulletin board and show off what everyone learned and student's work!
***PAGES: (please note, most of the pages come in pre-made and fill-in options. Mix and match to your needs!)
1. COVER -There are 4 cover options: please look at preview for details.
2. Fire Escape Route
3. Fire Safety Tips
4. How to Use a Fire Extinguisher
5. Label the Firefighter
6. Firefighters (Can Have Are)
7. Words to Know (Vocabulary)
8. If You Catch on Fire
9. If there's a Fire
10. Emergency Call 911
11. Fire Drill Routine
There are 5 line options:
1. Standard - more
2. Standard - less
3. Primary - more
4. Primary - less
5. Blank - for coloring, drawing, and pasting.
*27 PAGES IN ALL*
Thank you and Happy Teaching!