Everyone deserves a break that will hopefully put a smile on their face, so I’m knocking $2 off this packet.
I do a variety of themes each month, so I like to design some basic activities that practice the standards
using that particular theme.
With that in mind, I designed this jumbo fire safety
packet, filled with a variety of activities, worksheets
, and games
that will PRACTICE . . .
* upper and lowercase letters
* counting by 1s to 120
* skip counting
by 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s
* addition & subtraction
* making groups/sets
* using 10 frames
* recognizing numbers & number words
* using a 100 chart to find a hidden letter
* rhyming words
* plus writing
; along with this Fire Safety
“Stuff” . . .
* Fire “Can, Is, Has” plus Firefighters & Fire Trucks “Can, Are, Have”
* Label a fire truck
* Fire safety word work
* Fire safety KWL
* Fire Safety Poster
* Our School’s Fire Safety Rules
* "Stop Drop & Roll"
* Venn Diagram
comparing a firefighter with a police officer
* “What’s Hot What’s Not?” Sorting
* “Will It Burn?”
* “If a fire truck could talk what might it say?”
* Words that describe
a fire truck & firefighter graphic organizers
* Fire safety “slap bracelet”
* Get the firefighter to the fire! Maze Craze
* "How many words can you make using the letters in fire truck?" challenge
your way to the fire trucks.
* Fine motor practice “Place the rungs on the ladder” activity
* Fire Fighters and Fire Trucks "On a Roll" dice games
and . . .
* “The Wheels On The Fire Truck”
upper & lowercase alphabet game
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping you can make an assortment of table top activities, centers, homework,
and things for early finishers
, as well as something for your sub tub
, using the variety of materials in this packet.
Click here to see my other Fire Safety activities
Come join the fun on Facebook for my exclusive FREEBIES & Monthly Giveaways
Check out my educational Pinterest boards