Math and Literacy to the Rescue!
Your students will love learning and practicing math and literacy skills with this fun Fire themed packet. Great to use for Fire Safety week or when talking about community workers. Don't have time to do all the activities in class? Why not print these fun activities off and send them home as a take home activity! Your students will love playing these games with their families AND be getting extra practice!
This packet contains 7 Literacy and 7 Math activities. We understand that in a classroom, there is a wide range of ability, so we have tried to provide you with multiple variations of each activity to make differentiation easy for you! This packet also includes follow up activities for a majority of the activities. Now, you students can have fun AND you can hold them accountable for their work.
1. Fire Truck ABC's: Letter/Sound Matching and Upper/Lower Case Match
2. Fire Truck Making Words: CVC words and Onset/Rime
4. Fire Safety Scambled Sentences
5. To the Rescue!: Sight Word or Letter Recognition Game
6. Writing: 2 Tree Webs and various writing paper
7. Dot's Spots: Emergent reader about colors
1.Fire Safety Patterns (including AB, ABB, ABB, ABC, AABB)
2.Fiery Numbers: Number Matching, Number Recognition, or Addition Activity
3. Counting Dot's Spots
4. Dot-o: Math Bingo
5. Five-in-a-Row (Investigations game with a fire theme)
6. Roll and Record (Investigations game with fire theme)
7. Primary Number Cards (Investigations with fire theme)
Thank you for visiting our store! And as always, any feedback is greatly appreciated!