This is a Fire Safety packet specifically designed for lower elementary students. This packet has great activities for Math & Literacy Centers.
- a number word & number fire truck matching game
- practice sheets for writing numbers 1-10 and uppercase/lowercase letters
- a fire themed label & color sheet
- a practice dial pad, so students can practice calling 9-1-1 and practice dialing their home phone numbers
- Counting pages
- a fire themed pictograph, with "most" and "fewest" questions
- a boy & girl fireman THANK YOU color page
- a parent letter discussing the importance of children knowing what to do in an emergency
- two "In Case of an Emergency" homework pages to be completed with parents
- a Jr. Fire Marshal Certificate and checklist
Sadly, children die in house fires each year. I hope that through education, teachers and schools can help prevent these tragedies from happening.
Thanks for looking!