Firefighter / Fireman Pretend Play set Literacy Activities Imaginary/Dramatic play
This Firefighter set is an excellent way to help students or your children to both learn basic knowledge and terms of the Firefighter’s role and interact with other children by way of dramatic play. This resource carries a wide range of learning materials and activities that are based on all Firefighter themes. Your students/children will be able to work on reading, writing, motor skills, matching, spelling and also learning through imaginary play which is very important in childhood development.
The Firefighter set contains learning materials, dramatic play, and a 3D pop up material that allows the children to dress up their firefighter similar to the paper doll method.
• The firefighter page provides kids with an area to fill out their name and express themselves about the occupation.
• There are many activity pages including Firefighting Equipment Matching (with colorful graphics), cut and paste to help kids remember terms for the firefighter’s necessary tools, and word search to help with spelling.
• Included in this set is also a firefighter hat that the children can cut, color, paste and wear to pretend to be a real firefighter!
• There are 2 dramatic play activities which include the “Incident Report” worksheet that allow kids to use their own imagination to come up with incident that needed firefighter a rescue. The report includes a drawn out area to help them describe the scene. The other worksheet is the “Fire! What do I do”. This is the fire safety practice page which is intended for the children to describe the basics to prevent steps when a fire occurs. Both of these two activities will also help the children with writing skills and sentence structure as well.
• We also include our special 3D pop-up activity along with materials to allow the children to dress- up their own firefighter with equipment they want (suitable for both boys and girls) This page will enable kids to layout their own scene with a building, a firefighter, and attachable accessories.
For these activities you will need
• Glue/double sided tape
• Coloring pencils (optional)