This is a book companion for the book "Firebears, the Rescue Team" by Rhonda Gowler Greene. Each of the 8 activities fit perfectly into the photo containers from Michael's or Hobby Lobby.
1. Letter Match - Students match the uppercase letter to the uppercase letter on the Firebear.
2. Feed the Firebear - Students feed the Firebear the named food. (variations: name a color, type or descriptive phrase for the student to feed the Firebear)
3. AB patterns - 7 patterns - each with 2 levels
4. Yes/No Questions - 10 cards
5. Fire Count - 1-10 - Students count the fires and choose the correct number.
6. Rhyming Words - 10 cards - Includes matching colored frames and black frames
7. Comprehension Questions - 10 cards
8. Shape Matching - 11 cards - Students match the 2D shape to the shape of the bear head - includes matching colored frames and black frames
1. vocabulary (picture) cards
2. 12 cards with pictures and words (all lowercase and all uppercase)
3. fire finger paint
4. Five Little Firebears chip clip poem/song
Thank you for looking and Happy Teaching!