You are purchasing a firefighter Mini-Flipbook that can be used to document your students' learning about firefighters! Please note that your students will be completing this book by illustrating and writing inside :-)
To assemble, all you have to do is copy the book back-to-back (detailed photo and video instructions provided) and cut the book in half! 15 copies provide you with 30 mini-flipbooks for your class!
Each tab will be used throughout your lessons to document:
• Tab 1: The students will draw and label a firefighter and then write about the job of a firefighter.
• Tab 2: The students will explain how each piece of equipment keeps a firefighter safe.
• Tab 3: The students are going to complete a Can, Have, Are chart about firefighters. Students can add to it throughout the week.
• Tab 4: The students will write and illustrate how to stop, drop, and roll, in case of an emergency.
• Tab 5: I will begin our week with this KWL chart about firefighters. The students will be adding to it throughout the week.
The back of the book explains how to develop an escape plan. The children can use these guiding questions to help their family make their own plan.
This flip book is INCLUDED in my mini-flip bundle below