It's not too early to think of the 4th of July for those of you who are working this summer! Here is a nice book and craft complete with communication board, sequencing activity, sentence frame, and icons, and fun. I am working during the Extended School Year program, and if I don't have fun with the kids, then I'm not happy! Products like this are nice.
This is a literacy/activity pack to go with a fireworks theme. This pack meant for the more linguistically challenged students and is perfect for speech/special ed collaboration. This is nice for integrating literacy and language activities.
- “Fireworks Everywhere” Interactive Book--Pages 3-16
- Icons for the “Fireworks Everywhere” book– page 17
- Sentence Frame for “Fireworks Everywhere” -page 18
- Fireworks craft direction book –pages 19--24
- Communication Board for the Fireworks craft—page 25
- Sequencing activity for Fireworks craft—page 26