First Aid - some of the most important vocabulary words to teach students! Four file folder activities designed for visual learners intended to scaffold students from matching pictures of important first aid items to identifying corresponding vocabulary. This set includes pictures and vocabulary for the most common items associated with basic first aid with easy-to-read visuals that render the file folder activities functional and appropriate for all ages, today and years from now! Appropriate for individuals and groups!
The set includes:
- File Photo Picture Sheet (featuring images for: ambulance, band-aid, cough drop, cough syrup, cut, first aid kit, medicine, and thermometer)
- Picture-Match Worksheet
- Two corresponding Photo-Word Match Worksheets
- Vocabulary Words
- Directions of use and assembly
Additional file folder activities that may interest you include:Community Signs - Picture & Word Match
, and the Autism File Folder Bundle: Seasons
For freebies, creative ideas and resources Follow me on Pinterest!
Be the first to hear about freebies, sales and new products!
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will then receive email updates from the Autism Educational Resources store!
Receive TPT credit to use on future purchases!
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!