First Communion Reading, Writing, and Coloring Activities
This is the perfect packet for your students to complete before, during, or after they receive their first communion. The students will read 3 pages, write about receiving communion, and color!
- What Does First Communion Mean?
- What Do I Do During Communion?
- Why is My First Communion Important?
- Who Has Helped Me Prepare?
- What am I Thankful For?
- How are You Feeling?
- What Do You Like Best about Mass?
- My Prayer
- 5 Coloring Pages
- Prayer Cards (before and after they receive Communion)
- C is for.... O is for... M is for... (COMMUNION) - a great writing or drawing exercise to show creativity! You can also group students together and have the students cooperatively learn as they fill in the words for each letter. :)
CLIPART BY: CHARLOTTE'S CLIPS
and Creative Clipart!