This packet contains activities that you can use with your students during the first few days of school.
Table of Contents:
1. Classroom Scavenger Hunt: Students find items in the classroom.
2. Meet and Greet: Students ask and record their classmate's favorite things.
3. The Name Frame: Students create their own frame containing their name and a picture of something that they like to do.
4. Rules Rule!: Students draw/write about a rule in their classroom, at recess and at lunch.
5. First Week Favorite: Students write and draw about their favorite activity from the first week of school.