A fun activity for the first day of class for students to get to know each other.
1. Students will take turns to introduce themselves by saying their
I am really happy when...
When I grow up, I want to be...
They will have to listen carefully for the game that follows.
2. Tell them to stand up, mingle and interview other students once again to remember who’s who. (Please allow them enough time and make sure every student is engaged.)
3. Have students fill in the GUESS WHO I AM sheet and leave the ‘creator’ blank.
4. Collect the papers and redistribute to the class.
5. Ask students to take some time to read the poster and to guess whose paper it is. Have them fill in the ‘guesser’ blank with their names.
6. Students will take turns to show the poster to the class, read it out for other students (which will go like this : "This person's favorite food is... ," "This person is really happy when...") and make guesses about the creator.
7. Have students go up to their guesser to fill in the creator blank with their names!
Each poster is 8.5 by 11 inches.
Choose the format that works best for you.
I have included All About Me sheets as well in case you want to make this All About Me activity.
I hope you and your students enjoy!
Check out another fun activity for your students!