Celebrate BACK TO SCHOOL
with a great read aloud book!
This Literature Guide contains 19 pages to use with the book "First Day Jitters" by Julie Danneberg. Each worksheet shows the common core "I can" statement of focus.
Please check out the PREVIEW before purchasing to see all pages included.
This guide contains:
- 2 Packet Covers for students (color or black & white options)
- 2 Story Questions Pages
- Character Map
- Character Traits and Actions
- Main Idea and Details
- Story Sequence
- "My First Day Jitters" Writing
- Favorite Part
- Important Events
- Real-Life Connections
- Compare and Contrast Character with Self
- Character Actions Cut & Paste
- Teacher Post - It Notes Templates: "I'm SO HAPPY you're here!" and "Shake those JITTERS away! It's a great day!" (2 pages)
- Story Questions Answers (2 pages)
- Character Actions Cut & Paste Answers
*Don't have the book? Watch it on youtube or teachertube :)
To see how I use literature units in my classroom, visit my blog!
If you enjoyed this guide, please leave positive feedback below!
Thanks for looking!
** MORE LITERATURE GUIDES TO COME! **