***PLEASE NOTE: This product is part of a BUNDLE. Please do not purchase if you have already purchased the bundle.
This book companion is for Julie Danneberg's story "First Day Jitters" and is geared towards preschool, transitional Kindergarten, early Kindergarten, and SDC populations. This product can be used to cover several 15-20 minute stations every day for a whole week.
This of my pre-K companions is about 50-60 pages long and contains the following:
• Book Info Visuals (Author, Illustrator, Title, Setting, Characters)
• Comprehension Visuals for WH-Questions
• Multiple choice comprehension visuals for the story
• 2 levels of assessments ( (1) Multiple choice with pictures and (2) open ended questions)
• 6 step sequencing cards & cut and paste template
• English Language Arts Worksheets / Printables
o May include: Sight words, phonics, vocabulary, writing, tracing, letter writing, sentence writing with a sentence frame
• Math Worksheets / Printables
o May include: Counting practice #1-10, number writing practice #1-10, number sense, number tracing, patterning, number puzzles, problem solving
• Game to work on social skills and turn taking
• STEM activity related to the story
• Visual instructions to complete a craft related to the story
With the exception of the game, craft, and STEM components, these are pretty much NO PREP!
Each of my pre-K companions is designed to keep your students occupied for at least several daily 20 minute stations / centers per week, depending on the level of your group. Please check out the preview for an overview (please note that the preview is for "We're Going on a Bear Hunt", but the activities are similar).
This product would be great for upper preschool, transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten, or SDC Centers / Stations in either general or special day class settings.
If you like this product, please leave a review. If you feel that there is room for improvement, please let me know so that I can make the necessary changes. Thank you for your support :)