Also included in
- Would you like a packet filled with literature connections, crafts, games, and activities for BACK to SCHOOL? Grab this bundle and you are sure to have loads of activities. This pack is a value bundle. It includes activities for the stories:SAVE 20% by buying the bundle and receive a free bonus fi$17.60$27.50Save $9.90
Do you need a great story to read for back to school? The First Day Jitters will show your students that going back to school can be just as scary for a teacher! This product offers activities that link to First Day Jitters written by Dannenberg. There are comprehension activities, writing activities, a jitter jar craft, posters and more. It is perfect for the first day of school. Also included are digital BOOM CARDS. This unit can be used for distance learning and google classroom with the new TpT digital tool.
This fun first day packet includes:
- Letter to send home before school starts
- Predicting 2 options
- Special object worksheet 2 options
- Yes or no did it happen?
- Text to self
- Character senses-sarah
- Text evidence
- Main idea and details
- Recall 2 things
- Character sort
- 1st day certificate
- Jitters look like this…
- First day of school fill in the blank
- My jitters mini book
- Retell writing
- Snack baggy labels 2 options
- Jitter glitter ideas
- Jitter glitter tags 3 options
- Jitter glitter poem 3 options
- Anchor posters 3 options
- Jitter jar craft 2 options
- Jitter jar craft posters 2 options
This product is part of a bundle that is offered:
If you like this product, you may also like…
BONUS: This product now contains Boom Cards that go along with the story. These fun DIGITAL task cards called ”Boom Cards” will have your students begging for more. They are played on the BOOM LEARNING platform. They are interactive cards that reinforce skills Students will need a tablet, computer, or smartphone to play online. You can even use Boom Cards through your interactive whiteboard! The best part is they are PAPERLESS~ no printing, cutting, or laminating. Play over and over again in whole group or individually.
To try them out below with this preview link!
You will receive a link to 15 digital task cards. Students will listen to the sentences and decide if they are true or false. Once they complete the task card, it directs them to the next one.
Important: To redeem your Boom Cards, you will create an account for Boom Learning. The account you get with your purchase allows you to play the Boom Cards on interactive whiteboards and with individual students using Fast Play. Fast Play does not save student progress reports. Boom Learning will give customers who are new to Boom Cards, for 3 months, and at no charge, the ability to collect and maintain student progress reports for up to 80 students. To collect and maintain student progress reports, you must assign students individual usernames and passwords. At the end of those months, you may renew or choose not to renew. If you do not renew, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress.
How to set up an account:
1. Click on the green box marked “Create” on the BOOM Learning site.
2. Click “Get Started”
3. Set up an email and password for your FREE BOOM Learning account.
4. Your BOOM Cards will be stored for you in the “Library” on the top blue bar.
• no printing, laminating, or cutting required
• Perfect for the digital classroom or 1:1 classroom
• Interactive & Fun