Also included in
- Save 30% by purchasing this bundle!This is a complete first quarter unit bundle for IB Philosophy and non-IB philosophy high school classes. The thematic focus of this unit is Epistemology and Being Human. The unit contains lectures, a presentation project, essay prompts, vocabulary, in-class activi$28.99$43.94Save $14.95
- This contains the same lessons as the Philosophy Complete First Quarter Epistemology and Being Human Bundle but does not include the questions to the Crash Course Philosophy videos from YouTube. If you want those questions along with this content, please take a look at Philosophy Complete First Quar$19.99$28.03Save $8.04
This resource is designed for the first day of school in your philosophy class. Inside you will find:
- Intro to IB Philosophy PowerPoint with Teacher Notes
- Intro to non-IB Philosophy PowerPoint with Teacher Notes
- When Did We Become Human Group Activity
- Key/Additional Discussion Questions for the Group Activity
- Ice Breaker BINGO (suitable for any class!)
The PowerPoint presentations so you can add information unique to your class such as class requirements, grading standards etc. There are two PowerPoints included: One specific to the IB Philosophy course that includes exam descriptions, and one that is for any other high school philosophy course. Both PowerPoints include an overview of the goals of philosophy, requirements for writing in philosophy, and a few stimulus items to get your students thinking (and excited) on the first day of class. The topics of Epistemology and Being Human are briefly discussed as those are the starting points in the IB curriculum.
You can open any PowerPoint file in Google Slides. Read this quick how-to if you need to convert any PowerPoint to Slides.
You may also be interested in: