Perfect for the first day of kindergarten / school. This printable booklet incorporates fun activities based around the topic of 'What Will We Do at School?". It works well as a discussion starter and as an activity to complete in the first week of school.
Includes six activity pages with the following activities:
• letter tracing
• finding and circling matching words
• connect the dots / counting
• cut and paste picture match-up
• simple maze
• drawing activity
The text in this booklet reads:
What will we do at school?
We will write.
We will read.
We will count.
We will think.
We will play.
We will make friends.
PDF file - US paper size (8.5 x 11 inches) with two booklet pages per sheet of paper. The same page is duplicated twice on a sheet to make collation and assembly of the booklets easier.
First Day of School
Fantastic as a discussion starter and activity for the "first day of school".
This resource is ideal for:
• Assessing a range of student skills on the first day
• Fine motor skills
• Discussion starter for the first day (discussing what we will learn throughout the year)
• Orientation day activity
You May Also Like:
A Treasure Chest of Name Songs!
Perfect for learning names at the start of the year.
First Day of School Passport
- A passport template for the 1st day of school.
Name Activity: Name Puzzles
First Day of School - Photo Signs
Beginning of the Year – ‘M is for Me’ Display
Getting to Know You - Activity