Back to school - No clue what to do at the end of the first day? Worry no more--students will enjoy filling in this reflection sheet. Send this first day report home with students to show their parents what they've been up to at school.
- Write something you learned today.
- Draw a face to show how you felt walking into your new classroom today.
- What does your teacher need to do to help you be successful this year?
- What is the funniest thing that happened today?
- What was your favorite activity today?
- What are you most excited to learn about this school year?
- Write one thing you want to be great at this year.
Make sure to leave feedback and earn 1 TpT Credit for every dollar spent! Redeem 20 points for $1 off any product on TpT!