Also included in
- This low prep resource has 264 questions that you can use all year as a "get to know you" activity, conversation starters, or as writing prompts all year long. The questions are related to monthly events and facilitate safe conversation for all students and will help build community in your classroo$11.50$20.00Save $8.50
This low prep back to school resource is an easy way to help your students get to know each other so you can build a positive classroom environment the first day of school! There are 24 fun ice breaker questions that you can use with partners, small groups, or as a morning meeting activity.
These cards present an excellent opportunity for students to practice speaking and listening to each other while also promoting a safe classroom environment and team building. Or, use some of the questions as writing prompts for a fun first week of school writing assignment!
Save over 40% when you buy this activity as part of my Ice Breakers and Writing Prompts: Building a Positive Classroom Environment All Year Long Bundle.
This resource includes:
- ideas for how to use these question cards with your class
- 24 cards with back to school questions for a fun get to know you activity
- the same 24 questions on writing paper for you to use as a no prep writing assignment
- a speaking and listening grading rubric
- a writing assignment grading rubric
While students in all grade levels might benefit from self-reflection, these cards and writing prompts were designed for use with your 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students (upper elementary).
The preview shows everything included in this resource.
Kalena Baker, Teaching Made Practical