Also included in
- Make the beginning of your school year as simple as possible with this bundle of six resources for the Middle School ELA classroom. Each resource is extremely detailed, engaging, and geared to middle school students. That means that you’re just a download away from having SIX straight weeks of in$39.99$45.94Save $5.95
You never get a second chance to make a first impression...especially in the classroom.
This resource is filled with activities to get your school year off to the best possible start. With a student survey, teacher interview activity, writing prompt, and icebreakers, you’ll be able to keep your students engaged and actively involved in your classroom from the first minute they arrive. Filled with the perfect combination of fun and community-building, this resource will have your students excited about learning and becoming a part of your classroom.
The First Day of School Resource includes:
- A teacher guide that includes the purpose, preparation, and activity instructions for each 1st day of school activity.
- Two-page student survey
- 20 questions for the teacher interview activity
- Classroom Links - super simple activity and hanging display
- Creative writing prompt
- Parent writing prompt
- A comprehensive list of additional ideas to incorporate into your first week of school.
As a special Back to School treat I've included 8 pages of BONUS MATERIALS. In this resource you'll find samples from the popular "This or That" series of resources. You'll find activities for reviewing grammar, reading strategies, writing and responding to literature. These can be used during the start of a new school year or anytime! Enjoy!
FYI: These activities are included in the Back to School Toolkit resource - a super comprehensive resource filled with classroom organization logs and forms, first week of school activities, and many classroom management ideas. Click here to learn all about it.
Check out these other resources to get your school year off to a great start...
- Memoir Study and Writing Unit
- Independent Reading Program
- Poetry Reading, Writing, and Analyzing BUNDLE!
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
Brain Waves Instruction