Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Start your year off strong with these back-to-school activities geared specifically for Middle School Students!
Present your course overview, syllabus, and goals for the year in an easy-to-read class news format. The enclosed newsletter template is designed and editable!
Begin by breaking the ice (and the monotony) with "Find Someone Who." Introduce yourself and your procedures with a fun quiz. Learn about your students and build community with "Compass Points."
These activities foster speaking and listening skills and are Common Core Aligned!
• How to Use This Product: Lesson Plans for First 2 Days of School
• A 4-color Editable Class Newsletter Template
• Tips for starting off strong
• A unique way to introduce yourself to your students
• "Find Someone Who" Ice-breaker Activity and Instructions
• "Compass Points" Activity and instructions to build community and help you learn your students' concerns
• A 2-color Editable Class Newsletter Template
For tips and ideas, visit my blog, LiteracyToolboxByRicci