First Day of School Learn Class and School Procedures SECRET AGENT DETECTIVE
- Easel Activity
Keep your class's attention on the first day or week of school using these detective, secret agent activities. BACK TO SCHOOL MISSION 1: Junior Agents will break the code for a class location to learn about your procedures and expectations, then collect important secret agent school supplies. BACK TO SCHOOL MISSION 2: Junior agents will meet with a secret agent at a rendezvous point (such as the librarian in the library) who will teach them the rules and expectations at that location. Then they will break the code to learn the next rendezvous location (for example, the cafeteria).
- Page 3: Table of Contents.
- Page 4: Introduction and how to use this resource.
- Page 5: Complete directions, teacher planning pages, printables and answer key for : “Break the Classroom Code” (school supply hunt). Junior Agents will break the code for a location in the class where they will learn about procedures and expectations, then collect important secret agent school supplies.
- Page 15: Complete directions, teaching planning pages, printables and answer key for : “Secret Agent Rendezvous” (tour of school). Junior agents will meet with a secret agent at a rendezvous point (such as the librarian in the library) who will teach them the rules and expectations at that location. Then they will break the code to find out where the next rendezvous location will be (for example, the cafeteria).
- Page 24: Printable Bookmarks
- Page 25: Graphics and labels to print and put on “top secret” folders or props.
- Page 27: Junior Agent Certificate of Accomplishment.
- Page 28: Slides to project on thewall when giving directions, etc.
- Page 35: Idea list of how to extend the secret agent theme with books and other classroom activities.
- Page 37: Thank you.
This resource is in PDF file format. There are blank cards so you can print and change locations to suit your needs. Teachers will need to do some prep ahead of time for these activities, but many teachers have told me their class loved the missions, so it will be worth it!
Don't forget to click on the PREVIEW file so you can see several of the pages before you buy!
GET THE MOST OUT OF MY STORE
Personalized Customer Service:
Go to the Ask a Question tab in my store to ask a question before buying or to let me know of an error. I am committed to responding ASAP when I'm not teaching.
Be the First to Know About New Products and Sales:
►Click here to follow my store. TpT will notify you when new resources are available, plus you can get 50% off if you purchase in the first 24 hours!! It pays to follow me!
►Go to the Profile tab to connect with me on social media - get freebies, teaching tips and enter give-a-ways.
How to Get TpT Credits to Save Money on Future Purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page when you are logged in. Next to each purchase, you will see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you can then leave a quick rating and comment. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credits that you can use to lower the cost of future purchases during Checkout. Everyone loves getting a discount!!
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Look under the Profile tab to find my blog and social media links.
Thanks for looking and have an excellent Back To School! -Lisa Goodell