First Day of School - People Bingo: ACTION EDITION - Grades 2, 3, 4 CUSTOMIZABLE (Written in English)
* Jog, tap dance, and spin while meeting your classmates!
First Day of School People Bingo: ACTION EDITION is a fun activity during the first days of school to break the ice and get your students talking and moving.
HOW TO PLAY
The goal is for students to find someone to complete one of the tasks on the Bingo board and to meet their classmates. When students find someone to perform the task, they write the name of the classmate in the box or classmates sign their own names in the box.
EXAMPLES OF TASKS ON THE BINGO BOARD
* Find someone who can name 5 sports that use a ball while pretending to play basketball.
* Find someone who can name 3 animals that live in a pond while leaping like a frog 3 times.
* Find someone who can name 2 streets near our school while tap dancing.
There are 4 versions of this activity. Two versions are ready to photocopy and two versions are customizable.
PEOPLE BINGO BOARDS
• Version 1 (1a, 1b, 1c) is made up of 3 Bingo boards with 28, 24, and 20 boxes, depending on the number of students in your class. It is ready to photocopy. * You need 6-8 bean bags for one of the tasks.
• Version 2 (2a, 2b, 2c) has the same actions as Version 1, but it is customizable. By filling in the blanks, you can choose which category of objects your students will name. This allows the People Bingo to be used as a review activity, helping your students to remember Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, Language Arts, or other concepts from the previous school year.
PEOPLE BINGO TRADING CARDS
With the Trading Cards, you do not photocopy a class set of Bingo boards. You need only one set of cards.
Print out and/or photocopy the Trading Cards on cardstock and cut out each card. You can laminate the cards for durability. The goal is to meet as many classmates as possible. To start the game, randomly hand out one card to each student in the class. In the Trading Card version of the game, students introduce themselves to a classmate and learn their name. Next, they exchange their Bingo Trading Card with their partner. Finally, they perform the task on the card they just received. Students find a new partner and repeat the steps. You can decide the length of this activity.
• Version 3 is the same as Version 1 and is ready to photocopy.
• Version 4 is the same as Version 2 and is customizable by filling in the blanks.
Please rate my product to earn TpT points toward free products.
Please visit my store to see other products for language and math in French and English:
Irene Priest’s TpT Store
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR BACK TO SCHOOL:
a) "First Day of School – Mad Lib – Grades 2-5” (Super fun! Get to know your students' personalities):
First Day of School – Mad Lib – Grades 2-5
b) (NEW!) Click here to see "First Day of School – Mad Lib – The Disaster, Grades 2-5” (My second First Day of School Mad Lib):
First Day of School – Mad Lib – The Disaster Grades 2-5
c) Click here to see "First Day of School – People Bingo – Grades 3-6, 7-10” (My bestseller!) This product includes 4 different Bingo boards for 28, 24, and 20 students and for different ages, 12 boards in total:
First Day of School – People Bingo – Grades 3-6, 7-10
d) First Days of School - People Bingo - MATH EDITION:
First Days of School – People Bingo – Math Edition – Grades 2, 3, 4
e) Click here to see "Back to School Clipart – Irene’s Doodles – Smiling School Supplies” (FREEBIE):
Back to School Clipart – Irene’s Doodles – Smiling School Supplies
If you have any questions, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.