FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME in thanks for the support that you have given to me and my store. :)
These Get to Know Your Classroom Stations are perfect for getting your students acclimated to your classroom while getting them out of their seats!
These stations also give many opportunities for discussion after the rotation ends.
- Science Tools- Students look through various science tools that they will use this year and explain what they are used for.
- What will I learn this year- Students will look at various manipulatives, materials and guess what topics they will learn over the school year.
- Sort the rules- Students will discuss rules around the school
- Classroom hunt- An editable form for students to locate things around your room
- Guess Who- An activity for students to create a paper doll of themselves and write three clues
- Look through the library- Students will have an opportunity to find books that interest them in your classroom library
-Learning survey- Students will answer the questions so that you can disuss and graph the results later.
All you need to do:
-Copy the student booklet.
-Set up the stations with materials that you have around your classroom.