This pdf file includes 6 team building activities with your students that will take up to 3 days in class. If you teach at a school anything like mine; us teachers are responsible not for teaching curriculum but teambuilding in the first week of school .
The activity pack includes the following:
- Getting Acquainted - Students walk around the classroom and find a peer that matches the description that they are looking for.
- The Story of Your Name - Students find out the origin of their name and present their findings to a peer the next day, who in return introduces them to the class. This works well for a diverse classroom.
- Snowball Fight - Students fill in the four squares and crumple of their paper. They throw it all into the middle of the circle and each student runs to grab a snowball. Using the information on the sheet, they must match it to the correct student.
- Lets form Groups - Students make groups as fast as they can using the criteria given to them.
- Autobiography Poem - Students write a poem with this template; their good copy is done on construction paper, cut out on a face.
- Story of My life - Students write about their life, or 50 interesting facts about them in and around the hand, leaving no white space. Once they are done, they cut out their hand and paste it on construction paper.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
•Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
•Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.