First Day of Spanish Activities, First Week of Spanish Activities Back to School
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- The highly anticipated Volume 2 is finally out! 3000+ pages of Spanish lesson plans, sub plans, Boom Cards, classroom flashcards, and online lessons! Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individual prices. Everything you need toPrice $249.99Original Price $346.55Save $96.56
- 6000+ pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individual prPrice $499.99Original Price $805.37Save $305.38
Instead of being nervous for the first day of Spanish class, get excited with this bundle of 5 days of Spanish first week activities. Everything you need to make your first day of school in Spanish class and first week of Spanish class stress-free, so you can focus on getting to know your students.
Learn how to:
* Change your mindset from being nervous to getting excited
* Set the tone for the year in class
* Make your students take you seriously right from the start
* Teach language the way native speakers learn
* Get your students to speak and write in Spanish
Follow Step by Step Daily Lesson Plans That Include:
* Spanish Daily conversation starters
* Total Physical Response commands
* Using verbs in context for communication
* Teaching Spanish numbers 1-100
* Using basic questions (¿Cómo se dice . . .? ¿Puedo ir al baño?, etc.)
* Engaging Games
* Get Out of Your Seat Speaking Activities
* Structured Writing Activities
* Cultural Video Clip with Questions
* Introduction to Classroom Objects + Home Objects
Comes with Supplemental Materials Such As:
* Nationality Partner Sheets
* Number Reading Sheets
* Counting Activities
* Number Quizzes
* Game Ideas
* Classroom/Home Object Labels
* Spanish All about Me Writing Project (for Spanish 2, 3)
* Basic Questions Posters
* Spanish Introductions Boom Cards (digital, self-correcting flashcards with native speaker sound files)
Use these Spanish lesson plans every year so that you can enjoy the end of your summer instead of worrying about the upcoming school year.
Best for Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 classes.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "As a teacher that just moved from teaching mainstream kindergarten to high school Spanish, I am very impressed with this resource and feel MUCH more reassured about this career change and confident that this first week is going to be a great one!"
* "This is such a complete resource. I love the words of encouragement that Sherry adds."
* "I love this and can't wait to use it. One of my favorite parts is how to model to the students how you want them to speak entirely in Spanish! Thank you for this great resource!!!!"
Need Spanish classroom decor?