Also included in
- If you have ever had to answer the question "Why do I come to speech?", this resource is for you! It contains differentiated activities that will help you answer that complicated question. The activities in this resource are perfect for the first day of speech- whether it is the beginning of the sch$5.60$7.00Save $1.40
Perfect for back to school! If you have ever had to answer the question "Why do I come to speech?", this resource is for you! It contains differentiated activities and classroom posters to help you answer that complicated question. The activities in this resource are perfect for the first day of speech- whether it is the beginning of the school year, beginning of an IEP year, or the beginning of an insurance authorization period!
This resource contains:
- Classroom Posters: These eye catching posters not only provide functional classroom decoration, but they also tell everyone what your students work on when they come to speech. There is a poster for articulation, fluency, voice, expressive language, receptive language, and pragmatics.
- Level 1 Books: These books were designed with young students and language impaired learners in mind. They use simple vocabulary to explain each speech and language disorder and give students an opportunity to discuss their goals with the speech language pathologist. Students draw their own pictures to reinforce understanding, spark creativity, and help students take ownership of their work. There is a book for articulation, language, fluency, voice, and pragmatics.
- Level 2 Reading Passages: *Perfect for mixed groups* These reading passages were designed for students with stronger reading abilities and higher language skills. Each passage summarizes a specific speech or language disorder and explains what the student will be practicing when they come to speech. There is a passage for articulation, language, fluency, voice, and pragmatics.
- Level 2 Comprehension Worksheet: These worksheets give students the opportunity to practice their reading comprehension skills by answering questions from the passage. Each worksheet also contains a space for students to write their current goals. Each reading passage has a corresponding worksheet.
I would love it if you would take a second and follow my store! All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours, so you can save money by following me!
Click to Connect
Thank you so much,
Jessica, The Gift of Gab
If you enjoyed this resource, you might also be interested in these other items from my store: