This Common Core Informational Text reading guide provides everything teachers and students need to study this engaging book. This guide can be used for teacher led book study, biography unit studies, student led literature circles, and individual study.
1. Lists of questions for each of the CCSS informational text anchor standards and grade level standards.
2. Prereading activities for building background and engaging students.
3. List of websites to build interest and to learn more about Orville and Wilber Wright.
4. Book extensions and projects related to the history of flight and the Wright Brothers.
5. Text to Text comparison to meet Common Core Anchor standard 9