Here's a set of 6 ELA and 6 Math Centers perfect for your first graders in November. Many CCSS skills are covered!
ELA Centers Include:
* Tall Turkeys (Starting sentences with a capital letter)
* Turkey Trot (Sorting Short and Long Vowel Words)
* Compound Word Cornucopias (Matching Compound Words)
* Thanksgiving Menu Mix-Up (Putting menu items in ABC order)
* Harvesting Contractions
* Pumpkin Pie Parts of Speech (Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives)
Math Centers Include:
* Turkey Time (to the hour)
* Thanksgiving Line-Up (ordering things by size)
* Turkey Tens (Counting by 10’s, Determining number of tens and ones)
* Hunting Missing Numbers (Determining Missing Addend)
* Spin, Tally, Graph (Tally Marks; Bar Graphs)
* True or False Turkeys (Determining if Number Sentences are True or False)
Each center comes in a color and black/white option to save on ink. Each center also comes with a recording page to gauge student progress and understanding. Please download the preview for a peek at all the centers included!