These activities and worksheets will help you to teach and review the Common Core Language Arts Standards L.1.1 parts a,b,c,d. I am working on activities to cover the rest of the Language Arts Standards. There are 95 pages in this unit.
Here are the Standards this unit covers along with descriptions of what is included:
L.1.1 Demonstrate Command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
* Print all upper and lowercase letters.
- 2 single page charts of Upeer and Lowercase letters for students to use as a reference (a plain one for kids who need less distractions and one with clipart)
- 5 pages to practice writing Uppercase letters (These pages are not to learn how to form the letters, but to help memorize the letters and their order.)
- 5 pages to practice writing Lowercase letters
* Use Common, Proper and Possessive Nouns
- 3 sing page charts for each- Nouns, Common Nouns, Proper Nouns, Possessive Nouns
- Noun Card Sort- Header Cards: Person, Place and Thing with 18 picture cards to sort with only the pictures and the 18 picture cards to sort that include words on them (both sets have the same pictures)
- 3 worksheets to practice identifying and sorting nouns
* Use singular and plural nouns with matching verbs in basic sentences
- Singular & Plural Noun Picture Card Sort (Header Cards and 18 Picture Cards) and another set of the picture cards with words on them
- 3 worksheets
* Use personal, possessive and indefinite pronouns
- Word Card Sort (Pronouns and Nouns): Header cards and Word Cards
- 3 worksheets
Digital Bake Shop
Spring Hill Graphics