I designed these activities to be used in my first grade classroom. I used them during math center time. I created them because I was in need of activities that required cutting and pasting. Although I teach first grade many students still needed practice with their cutting skills. Some of the activities include work with place value through hundreds. There is also a place value game I created included with the activities. My class loves it! I created a assessment to go along with the concepts as well.
The following is what is included with the packet:
* Common Core State Standard Alignment
* Cut and paste through tens
* Base ten block match through tens
* Cut and paste base ten blocks through hundreds
* Greater than less than cut & paste
* Base ten cut and paste
*Greater than less than cut and paste through tens
*Greater than less than through hundreds
* Place Value Game
* Place Value Assessment
Hope you enjoy!