First Grade DIGITAL Math Center | Compare Numbers | Comparing Two- Digit Numbers
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Reinforce comparing numbers with these space- themed, Common Core- aligned, hands- on centers for first grade math! This bundle includes ONE digital activity for Google Slides (™) or PowerPoint(™) and 5 printable centers (6 centers total), making it great for hybrid classrooms! Originally created toPrice $4.50Original Price $5.00Save $0.50
- Reinforce all of the Common Core Math Standards for 1st grade with these hands- on and digital centers! This bundle includes 12 distance learning activities for Google Slides (™) or PowerPoint(™) and 52 printable centers (64 centers total), making it great for hybrid classrooms! Originally created tPrice $39.20Original Price $56.00Save $16.80
- Your students will love these Common Core- aligned, DIGITAL, first grade math activities! These distance learning activities were originally created to support the first grade Go Math! curriculum. However, they can be useful supplements to ANY standards- based first grade program. Please note that tPrice $8.00Original Price $11.00Save $3.00
- Reinforce all of the Common Core Math Standards for 1st grade with these hands- on and digital centers! This extra- large bundle includes a combination of digital and printable activities that make perfect additions to any standards- based, first grade math curriculum. The following products are incPrice $58.00Original Price $86.00Save $28.00
Reinforce comparing numbers in your first grade classroom with this digital, Common Core- aligned math activity! To the Moon is a distance learning activity that will help your students practice comparing two-digit numbers using tens and ones. Use this center to supplement any standards- based, 1st grade math curriculum! Compatible with Google Slides (™) and PowerPoint (™).
: 1.NBT.B.3 Compare two two-digit numbers based on meanings of the tens and ones digits, recording the results of comparisons with the symbols >, =, and <.
Directions: Send astronauts and aliens to the moon! Students will practice using tens and ones to compare two-digit numbers by sending the greater numbers to the moon.
This digital math center includes:
- Access to 2 activities with 10 problems each- in Google Slides (TM) and PowerPoint (TM) formats
Check out the preview for an up- close look!
How to use this in your classroom:
- Assign as a distance learning activity!
- Engage your students during math centers!
- Prep your sub plans with ease- called away to a meeting? Unexpected sick day? Your students will love playing this math game individually or teacher vs. student on a document camera!
- Fill extra time at the end of a lesson with a meaningful, standards- based activity!
Find this center in the following bundles:
- First Grade Math Centers BUNDLE | Compare Numbers
- First Grade Digital Math Centers BUNDLE | 12 Activities for Google Slides
- First Grade Math Centers MEGA BUNDLE | 64 Standards- Based Activities
*** Sample my work with these FREEBIES:
Freebie for Set 1: Good Clues, Bad Clues
Freebie for Set 3: Put 'Em to Bed - for Google Slides(TM) & PowerPoint(TM)
Freebie for Set 4: To the Rescue
Freebie for Set 6: Fill the Nest
Freebie for Set 8: New Tools, Broken Tools
Freebie for Set 9: Feeding Time
Bonus Freebie: Monster Doubles- for Google Slides(TM) & PowerPoint(TM)
Bonus Freebie: Penguin Place Value- for Google Slides(TM) & PowerPoint(TM)
Find more engaging first grade math centers from Little Owl’s Teacher Treats:
Set 1: Addition Concepts
Set 2: Subtraction Concepts
Set 3: Addition Strategies
Set 4: Subtraction Strategies
Set 5: Addition and Subtraction Relationships
Set 6: Count and Model Numbers
Set 7: Compare Numbers
Set 8: Two-Digit Addition and Subtraction
Set 9: Measurement
Set 10: Represent Data
Set 11: Three-Dimensional Geometry
Set 12: Two- Dimensional Geometry
*** Follow Little Owl's Teacher Treats on TPT for frequent updates, including a "First of the Month" freebie!
*** Subscribe to Little Owl’s monthly newsletter to receive freebies directly to your inbox!