A math journal is a great way to quickly review previously taught math skills! This set contains over 185 math problems to review the big math concepts taught in first grade! Simply print, cut and students are ready to glue each problem in their math journal and solve! No color ink is required! I use these problems in my math block daily and they are perfect for a quick reteach and math talk! Students will be challenged to show and explain their thinking too! This bundle includes enough problems for the ENTIRE school year and it is the very BEST deal! Here is what is included in this complete bundle or most sets can be purchased individually:
• Composing and Decomposing Numbers to 10
• Place Value (15 problems, expanded for, standard form, comparing numbers using <. > and =)
• Addition to 20 (30 problems! Includes story problems, missing addends, solving with number lines, ten frames, and pictures)
• Subtraction to 20 (30 problems! Includes story problems, missing addends, solving with number lines, ten frames, and pictures)
• Skip Counting by 2’s, 5’s and 10’s (15 problems)
• Geometry (18 problems, 2-D shapes, 3-D shapes, halves, fourths, equal parts)
• Coins (20 problems)
• Graphing (10 problems)
• Measurement and Time (15 problems)
• More Concepts (30 problems! Covers standards that you might not spend a whole unit on, but students would benefit from seeing again! Even and odd numbers, counting, 10 more, 10 less, 1 more, 1 less, counting, and MORE)
• PLUS Math Journal Tools and Labels!
Please Note: No holidays or themed material are used, so problems can be used at ANY time throughout the year!
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your purchase. Please go to your My Purchases
page and beside each purchase you will see a Provide Feedback
button. Click the button and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a comment for the product. Each time you leave feedback on a product, TPT will give you credits to use towards future purchases.
Don’t miss anything! Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Now you will receive email updates about freebies and new products. You can also follow my blog, Yeehaw! Teaching in Texas
for more fun teaching ideas.