This December morning work pack contains a variety of skills and activities centered around the themes of Christmas, Winter Holidays, Snow, & Winter Plants & Animals.
Included in this pack:
(5) The Write Stuff: Answer seasonal prompts about reindeer, holidays around the world, hibernation, snow activities, and cookies.
(3) Color-Coded Number Crunching: Color the seasonal pictures according to the math key.
e the solutions to the correct +0 and -0 facts.
(5) What a Wonderful Word Wall: Choose 5 word wall words, write them, and use them each in a sentence.
(5) Winter Tales: Illustrate and solve story problems about Hanukkah, winter animals, Christmas, and snowy days.
(3) Fill-In Fun: Fill in the correct sight word so each sentence makes sense!
(1) Warm Hands Vowel Sort: Sort holiday words according to the number of vowels in each word.
(1) It’s ‘Tr’uly a Tr’ee!’: Sort words into groups that start with “tr” and end with ‘ee.’
**Every month, the content breakdown of my morning work packs are roughly 1/3 math, 1/3 writing & word work, & 1/3 sight words.
**Each page contains “Go the Extra Mile,” which is an extra task for fast finishers!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you visit again soon :)
The Watering Hole