Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Are you looking for an interactive and digital way to assess your students on first grade math standards? These completely virtual Exit Tickets are for Google Forms. They can be pushed out to students even at a distance! It is the perfect and easy way to quickly assess students! The best part is this will auto-grade themselves and break down data into class trends and individual students! There are tons of different question types for students including: Multiple Choice, Short Answer, Drop Down, and Checkboxes. Not only do you get immediate feedback but so do the students! These are also completely editable to change and adapt to meet your needs! You can learn more about the awesome features of Google Forms HERE!
Looking for Kindergarten Exit Tickets? You can find those HERE!
*If you would like a CUSTOM BUNDLE please email me at email@example.com*
RESOURCES INCLUDED IN THE GROWING BUNDLE:
- Addition Within 10
- Subtraction Within 10
- Counting On Within 10
- Place Value
- Number Relationships (Fact Families)
- Unknown Addends - Included Free
- Mixed Practice - COMING SOON
- Word Problems - COMING SOON
- Time - COMING SOON
- Data - COMING SOON
- Measurement - COMING SOON
- 2 Digit Addition - COMING SOON
- Shapes - COMING SOON
- Fractions - COMING SOON
INCLUDED IN RESOURCE:
- 5-8 Questions for Quick Formative Assessment
- Different Engaging Question Types (see above)
- Completely Editable for You to Add and Change Assessment
- Auto Graded
OTHER DIGITAL MATH RESOURCES:
- Number Sense and Practice 0-5 for Seesaw and Google Slides
- Addition Within 10 DIGITAL Task Cards
- Roll It, Build It, Add It! DIGTAL Activity for Google Slides
- Addition Within 10 Boom Cards
- Digital Escape Room Addition and Subtraction Within 20
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
Click here to try a FREEBIE!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about this product. If you are not sure that this product will work for you, please check out one of the freebies. Keep in mind that the preview shows you what the game is going to look like.
Click the Green ★ to follow my store and get notifications when new resources arrive including freebies! New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted!
I'd Love to Connect!
How to get TPT credit on future purchases: Please go to the MY PURCHASES page. Under each purchase, you will see a PROVIDE FEEDBACK button. Click on it, leave feedback, and then you will receive credits for your purchase that you can use on future items (AS IN FREE MONEY to use on TPT)! I do read all the feedback! I can't respond to all of them, but I do value your feedback!
Lindsay Sauer ❤️