Set of 18 sheets that cover skills tested in unit 9 (part A)
1. Solving and comparing math facts
2. Using drawings to represent and explain simple fractions as equal parts of a collection
3. Solving money word problems. ( if you would like to have students draw coins to represent the total price they can do this on the back of the sheet or in the empty area of number 3)
4. Show time on an analog clock to the nearest quarter-hour.
5. Sovle problems using Function Machines
6. Read and write whole numbers with base-10 blocks.
Can be used as morning work, homework or put into clear sheet protectors and completed with dry erase markers in a center or small group.
This is part of a ten unit bundle. Please check it out here