Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
149.7 MB | 103+ (and growing!) pages
I make files all the time that never make it to my store -- but I want to share them with other teachers! This bundle will grow periodically with updates of small files (less than 10 pages) of various first grade ELA activities I make for my classroom.
These will not be complete units or even standalone lessons, just an assortment of activities to supplement what you're doing in the classroom. They may or may not include recording sheets, as I often have students record literacy station activities in journals, logs, or on whiteboards. Have fun with this growing set of surprises!
How to Check for Updates
From the TPT homepage, click "My TPT" in the upper right corner. Click "My Purchases." Sort your purchases by "Recently Updated." If there is a message next to this product, re-download it and check out your new items.
Current ELA Grab Bag Contents
• 1-1-1 Doubling Rule: Snack Shack Center
• Commonly Misspelled Words Poster (7 sight words kids struggle with at this age)
• Pizza Contractions (have, are)
• Forest Contractions (will, would)
• Sounds of ea sort (short and long)
• Bossy R Popcorn (you can buy cheap popcorn containers to use with these cards to play the game of popcorn)
• Short A Picture Sort
• Syllable Cards: practice decoding words with different syllable types
• Schema Poster: Use to remind students of the word schema
• My Mouth is a Volcano Writing Sheet/Reading Response
• Main Idea/Topic Picture Bags
• Category Picture Sorts
• Short A picture sort
• Short U Picture Mats
• Short Vowel Picture Mats (mixed vowels)
• Short A Phonics Cards
• Blends & Digraphs Phonics Cards
• Bossy R (ar/or) Sentence Strip Sort
• Bossy R (er/ir/ur) Sentence Strip Sort
• Adjective/Adjective Sentence Strip Sort
• Metacognition Activity: What happens in my brain?
• Short/Long oo Sentence Strip Sort
• Silent E T-Shirt Iron On Transfer Template
Many of these resources could be used in second grade or for advanced kindergarteners.
Pricing Information: Posted separately, each product would be worth $1 or $2, or maybe even more. In this bundle, they are being offered for fifty cents or less! The bundle currently contains 23 different items and will continue to grow.
Please click the green star above under "Made by Miss First Grade" to follow me for updates, freebies, and discounts. Don't forget to leave feedback for TPT credits!