This unit is a collection of 5 ELA printables and 5 Math printables. These could be used in centers, to reinforce a concept that you've already taught, a quick review, homework or a quick activity for early finishers. The concepts covered are:
1. ABC Order with January/Winter Words- Cut and Glue
2. Long and Short Vowel Sort- Cut and Gue
3. Following Directions Activity-Winter Themed
4. Complete/Incomplete Sentence Cut and Glue
5. Word Sort 1 and 2 Syllables
1. Use a spinner to get three numbers: Make a Fact Family
2. Count and also draw Base 10 Blocks
3. Count on and Back from a given number
4. Use a spinner to get 3 numbers, then add.
5. Subtraction Facts Practice
Just copy and do! Very easy! For more products, be sure to look around in my store! Happy Winter!